Friday 2 May 2008

Race for Life



This year I am entering race for life again in the hope of raising some cash for cancer research.

Like many others my family has been plagued by cancer. 1 in 3 adults will have to deal with cancer in their family at some point which is why it's such a worthwhile cause. All money raised helps continue the vast improvements already made in treatment and helps save more and more lives of those who get diagnosed with the dreaded disease.

Hopefully by posting I can motivate a few others to run too. It really is fun to do something as part of such a large group, Plus it's a great excuse to get out and do a bit of training, tone up a little and improve your general fitness a notch. I will be running at Kempton Park in July and am aiming to beat my 2006 time so will be training hard!

I would love to hear from others that are entering too. If you don't want to enter but want to do your bit to help the charity then I have added a link to my online sponsorship page where you can sponsor me if you wish.




Curvety.com - supporting cancer research.

No comments: