Friday 7 March 2008

Real Women Model Jordans Lingerie

Glamour model Jordan stripped to her undies with 6 competition winners to show that all women look great in her sexy new collection by Panache.

Now more commonly known as Katie Price, she used a selection of different women, from petite to plus sizes, to highlight the fact that everyone should be embraced.

“Fashion modelling is totally different from glamour modelling. They’re all about being skinny while we’re all about celebrating our curves.

“I launched my underwear range on Wednesday and I just got a bunch of normal-sized women to model it.

“Other celebrities have stick-thin girls modelling their underwear but I don’t think that’s right. Good underwear has to fit every shape and size. I just believe that whatever size you are, you can be sexy and you should embrace it.”

It is so refreshing to see a mix of real women that the public can relate to promoting underwear. It is hopefully a large step in the right direction of size acceptance - and by that I don't just mean plus size, but whatever size!

My one criticism is that this new line only caters for a back size up to a 38 (although it goes to a G cup). It would be great to see more choice in nice underwear for the wider back. There is much more choice in plus size clothes - like Curvety.com, but still a shortage in 'nice' lingerie.

No comments: