Wednesday 5 March 2008

Adele - Proud of her Curves

The first time I heard Adele on the radio I was an instant fan of her sexy, timeless sound. She has seen huge success over the last 6 months or so, but as with any curvy star, she has had to put up with a certain amount of media sniping about her weight.

I am heartened to hear that Adele has the strngth of character to ignore such comments - she really has the personality and talent to be a role model to women in the UK who want to succeed and fight the stereotypes that weight has anything to do with talent.

Adele fights back against the negative criticism by making her views public - 'People are starting to go on about my weight but I’m not going to change my size because they don’t like the way I look. They can f**k off. My favourite way to relax is to get a pizza or curry and get lots of beer round my house. I also love Malaysian food. My weakness is alcohol.'

In another interview she said - 'I’ve always been a size 24-26, and been fine with it,' Adele told The Times. 'I would only lose weight if it affected my health or sex life, which it doesn’t.'

Adele has a great fashion sense and always looks amazing. She is an excellent example to plus size women everywhere. Just because you buy plus size clothing, it doesn't mean you can't have an original sense of style and stand out from the crowd.

No comments: