Monday 10 December 2007

Plus Size Party Looks


The festive season is truly here & with it numerous parties, gatherings & events. I thought I would share my top 3 party outfits for the curvy plus size woman to celebrate this fab season in style.


House Parties - I love a good house party which is the perfect way to catch up with all of your friends & family and have a good natter, a few drinks, and a bit of a dance in a relaxed atmosphere. It is often a hard occasion to dress for as you need to get the right balance between smart & casual. For this year's house parties I will be wearing this jewelled charmeuse camisole in Autumn's hot colour block trend with jewelled neckline. Pair with favourite jeans and some fabulous shoe boots.


The Office Party - Your work party is the perfect chance to let your hair down with your colleagues and show them the 'real' you - outside of your work suit or uniform. I like to keep the look sophisticated, whilst suitably dazzling like this layered dress in chocolate which is sure to wow the bosses - roll on promotion!


Dinner Date - Every year a large group of us visit a local restaurant for a civilised evening, chatting, eating and sipping wine. As always, I love an excuse to dress up but getting it right is important. This year I will be wearing this smart & on trend cashmere satin jewelled dress with matching jacket. By pairing the dress with opaque tights and the cropped jacket with long gloves you will ensure that your entire outfit is this season's hottest look.

No comments: