Wednesday 29 August 2012

Heather Trott entered the BB House, Cheryl Fergison Left


Actress Cheryl Fergison was the second housemate to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house on Friday night, and in the Curvety office we're all shocked!

I think you can all agree with me when I say that Cheryl livened up the Big Brother house this year.  She is funny and feisty and a whole lot more genuine than most of the remaining housemates which makes it a real shame that she left so early. The loud cheers at her departure show that she has now got quite a following of new fans who appreciate the "real" Cheryl.

Cheryl has said she is delighted she took part in Celebrity Big Brother because fans now use her real name rather than that of her former Eastenders character.

Talking to the Daily Star she said "People shout 'Cheryl' at me now, which is really nice. If people cannot see beyond the fact that I was Heather, then that's their problem. Knowing I can stretch my wings and do other projects helped me get over it. It's great I can never go back, because it means I won't be waiting for a knock at the door asking me to return."

Cheryl chose the Gabrielle Gown available from Curvety to leave the Big Brother house, and we thought she looked amazing.




No comments: