Tuesday 23 December 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I cannot believe it is the 23rd December - it really is true that time seems to speed up each and every year!

I hope everyone has finished their Christmas shopping and has a couple of days to relax. If not Curvety can still deliver in time for Christmas for those last minute gifts or that killer Christmas outfit - but you'll need to be quick and place your order by 4pm today. To make things even better they are having a massive sale with up to 50% off!

To everyone who has read my blog this year I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year and the best of luck and happiness for 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could say that all of my shopping is done.. .but sadly it has just started. I hope you have very safe and Happy Holidays!