Wednesday 13 August 2008

Chloe Marshall's Success Story

Chloe Marshall, the curvaceous teenager who shot to fame after being named Miss Surrey earlier in the year has described how the competition has changed her life. The size 16 beautician, turned plus size model, recently came a very close second in the Miss England final.

Chloe, who is only 17, took part in a number of rounds that included modelling swimwear, an interview with the judges and a dance routine. Along with 50 other hopefuls.

Chloe shot to fame before the final and had many appearances on TV, in magazines and photo shoots - all good practice for the national pageant. She finished in second place to 22-year-old Miss Derby, Laura Coleman.

'My life has really changed. I had to grow up a bit and be more responsible, but I love this life.' Chloe said.

'I was really really shocked because I never thought I would reach the top twenty, let alone the top 3.'

Chloe is about to make her film debut as she starts filming alongside Vinnie Jones and Martin Kemp in November. She insisted she will keep her feet on the ground.

'I'm just really happy that I've proved my point now, and that the judges saw me for me and not for my weight. She said.

'I think it sends out a really positive message that you don't have to be a standard size eight or 10 to be considered beautiful.'

Good luck in the future Chloe, I'm sure you have a long and successful career ahead of you and the team at Curvety will continue to support you.

No comments: